Pink Rose Buds & Petals, Whole 1 oz approx. 1 cup Rosa Centifolia
Dried Whole Pink Rose Buds & Petals. Rosa Centifolia. You will get 1 oz of dried rose buds & petals approx. 1 cup. Dried rose flowers
For external use only!
• Rose water is an effective astringent that reduces swelling of capillaries beneath the skin.
• Rose petals are an important ingredient in eye washes as well, as it is antiseptic in nature.
• Rose water benefits include nourishing the scalp and improving hair growth. It is medicinally used as an antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory product. It is also used to treat dry scaly skin, dermatitis, and eczema.
• Rose essential oil is used along with carrier oils such as almond or grape fruit to treat various illnesses like hemorrhage, liver problems, nausea, fatigue, ulcers, asthma, dehydration, and bacterial infections of the stomach, colon, and urinary tract.
• Rose leaves are used in preparing rose water from the Persian variety. Rose water prepared from rose leaves brings relief from constipation, clears blood, and soothes the mind. In addition, it is used on the treatment of measles and chicken pox.
There are no known side effects related to the use of rose water or rose oil; nevertheless, it is best to consult when using any product as a means of treatment.
* These statements are not approved by FDA.
* Always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any nutritional program.
* Please research all herbs, herbal products thoroughly before use.
* SunSoul Creations is not responsible for any adverse reactions.
Do not take any herbal supplements without first talking with your healthcare provider.